Since the outbreak of coronavirus, we’ve joined the entire country in applauding our NHS heroes and key workers every Thursday and we’ve been inspired by all our health professionals working on the front line.
We’ve seen some wonderful acts of kindness to help and reward both the NHS and its workers from free meals, to shopping discounts and even some manufacturers making PPE and medical equipment. So, whilst our workshop production is limited to the knowledge of jewellery making, we want to reward our NHS workers in the way we know how – with diamonds.
In celebration of all our NHS Diamonds, we’d like to award a diamond ring worth £2,000 to one of your NHS heroes (you can even nominate yourself).
We know first-hand the importance of the NHS and many of our employees have shared stories of their friends and family members working on the front line – and now we want to hear yours.
All you have to do is share a photo of your NHS Diamond in uniform on Instagram, tell us about them; what they do and why they deserve some sparkle. Then finally tag us @purelydiamonds and use the hashtag #MyNHSDiamond.
You can nominate your NHS Diamonds until Thursday 14th May 2020 and we will then pick an entry at random and reach out to redeem your well-deserved prize.
In addition, we would like to offer 10% off all jewellery purchases to ALL our key workers (as listed by the DfE) as a small thank you for their hard work and commitment to the fight against COVID-19. Just drop us an email from your work email address or send a photograph of your work ID and we will send you a unique code to use.
Good luck to everyone involved, and don’t forget to clap for our carers every Thursday at 8pm.
Terms & Conditions
1. All entries must include a tag @purelydiamonds and use #MyNHSDiamond
2. Nominations opens Thursday 23th April 2020 and will end on Thursday 14th May 2020.
3. Winning entry will be randomly selected from all entries.
4. Winning entry will be contacted via Instagram and will be required to supply a photograph of their nomination’s NHS pass for proof.
5. Prize is £2,000 towards any diamond or gemstone ring on www.purelydiamonds.co.uk, if selected item is less than prize value, a gift voucher will be issued for the difference. Prize is non-transferable.
6. If winning entry does not respond within 5 days, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.